Kitamura’s Horizontal Machining Centers offer the benefits of extra-large work envelopes coupled with outstanding accuracies. Beefy and rigid with the ability to handle hard materials and heavy duty cuts, consider a Kitamura Horizontal an investment in performance and precision. From solid Meehanite cast construction to patented twin ballscew and dual feedback technology offering 2,362 ipm rapid rates on solid boxways, to the sheer power of our geared head spindles, Kitamura Horizontals offer you long machine tool life along with the continuous accuracy and reliability necessary for you to get the job done. Insistence in utilizing reliable high end quality components and suppliers, integrating process control during production, assembling testing, and quality control will provide the end user with a reliable, accurate, and heavy duty Horizontal Machining Center.
Kitamura – 50 Taper
Boxways, Geared Spindle – Two Spindle Options – 12,000 RPM Spindles – 450 Ft-lbs of Torque & 8,000 RPM Spindle – 902 Ft-lbs of Torque
HX-500iG-50 – 500mm Pallet
HX-630G – 630mm Pallet
HX-800G – 800mm Pallet
HX-1000i – 1000mm Pallet
Kitamura 40 Taper
Box Ways, Geared Option
30 Taper HMC that can cut steel!
Roller Ways, Full 4th Axis, priced very competitively!
HX-250iG – 250mm Pallet
Ideal for simultaneous 4-axis machining of small, detailed, highly accurate parts
• Amazingly small footprint saves on valuable floor space
• Positioning Accuracy: ±0.000078” Full Stroke, Repeatability: ±0.000039”
• World’s fastest rapid feed rates at 2,362ipm
• Rigid Meehanite cast iron construction
• High power, high-speed processing Arumatik-Mi CNC
• Powerful 15,000rpm, dual contact spindle – Now Available, 30,000rpm HSK-E40 spindle!